Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and to obtain specific professional advice relevant to your specific needs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All material on the site is copyrighted by New Century Leadership LLC. Limited amounts (ex. a single blog post) may be used by including a link back to the site and attribution. Any further use of material, other than brief quotes for the purpose of review, requires express permission. For permission, write to: publisher [at] newcenturyleadership [dot] com
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Links to other websites and materials are provided as a courtesy for informational purposes. The owner of this site does not guarantee the accuracy (or currency) of any links or other sites. A link does not constitute an endorsement. Furthermore, the owner does not guarantee any third party information, products, claims or results. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Some of the services mentioned or advertised on the site will pay us a small referral fee (at no additional cost to you) if you click on a link or ad and buy their product.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without www.youcanstartawebsite.com‘s prior written consent.
- Use of the site may be terminated or restricted for specific users at any time for any reason.
Some areas of the website may allow visitors and users to post content. Policies for posting include the following:
- Posting should only be of relevant subject matter.
- The poster must have the right to post the material.
- Anyone posting content on the site is thereby granting the website owner a license to use the post.
- Posts may be edited or deleted any time for any reason, and specifically will be edited or deleted if they include pornography, spam, defamatory remarks, flaming, material that may be construed as obscene, material that may infringe on copyright or trademarks of others.
- Violators of this policy may have their access restricted or terminated.
- Takedown – if a user believes that anything posted is an infringement their copyright, notify the agent at publisher [at] newcenturyleadership [dot] com or Publisher, New Century Leadership LLC, Box 223, Hinsdale IL 60522
Any disputes will be handles in Illinois and the laws of Illinois will apply to such disputes.
These terms may be changed at any time. Regular users and those with particular concerns should check back from time to time. Major changes will be highlighted.